He is getting so big!! Tristan will be 8 weeks old tomorrow! Tomorrow marks his original due date. It is so hard to believe that all this time he should have still been in the womb! He is progressing well, too. He can hold his head up well when he is not flat. When he is flat he can do it, but for short periods of time. He loves to stare at faces. We are starting to get more smiles. He is awake more during the day (and at night, blah...) and He is still a happy baby (except for the reflux issues...) !!! Oh, and did I mention that he loves those giganto pacifiers???!!! It is ok for now...
Look closely and you can see that little belly getting bigger :) He is also wearing the too cute OLE MISS booties that Tim, my sister Katie's boyfriend sent to Tristan. He loves to hold his own halds :)
I just love this picture.So I realize I wrote WAY too much last time... sorry!!!
Tomorrow I am taking Tristan to the hospital to have a upper GI test done. He is still dealing with the reflux and the doc wants to have things checked out. This is fine with us. The sooner the problem is found, the sooner it can be solved! We are still feeding Tristan in an upright position to try to help gravity take effect. Sometimes he eats with no problems, othertimes he screams and refuses to finish. Its painful to watch. Ill keep you posted on how things go!
Thursday the social worker will come by for our March update. Has it been a month already? I guess I better start cleaning ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment