"And he took the children in his arms, put his hands on them, and blessed them." Mark 10:16


Sunday, March 8, 2009

Family Time



Ryan's Dad and Pat came down to meet Tristan this week! They have cleaned and cooked for us... what a blessing!!! Pap Pap (Ryan's dad) loves Tristan :) Tristan is a very blessed little boy to have 3 sets of grandparents who love him dearly! I have taken pictures with his other grandparents, also, but I do not know what file I saved them to!!! I will hopefully find them soon... What do you think about Tristan's little old man outfit in this picture??!! haha This was right after his well baby visit on Friday. As of Friday, he was 6 lbs and 6 oz! The Dr. was amazed at how quickly he is gaining weight. He is almost out of the preemie zone and into the white part on the growth chart! Ladies and Gentleman, we may have a big boy on our hands :)

No comments: