After he stamped his foot, I wrote his initials and date on the front. It was fun for our first project, at least for me! Tristan was NOT too crazy about this idea :)
Our family blog started out with the struggles of the adoption process. Now, we are able to celebrate the daily love and joy that our family shares.
"And he took the children in his arms, put his hands on them, and blessed them." Mark 10:16
Monday, March 30, 2009
Art Projects
Maybe I'm mean, but I just thought that painting would be so fun! I guess it is the teacher in me. I have been writing thank you notes for 8 weeks now. We have gone through almost 80 note cards!!!! I wanted to do something special for our parents and grandparents so I got a little idea... check it out...
Dip the foot in the paint....
Stamp it on the card!
After he stamped his foot, I wrote his initials and date on the front. It was fun for our first project, at least for me! Tristan was NOT too crazy about this idea :)
After he stamped his foot, I wrote his initials and date on the front. It was fun for our first project, at least for me! Tristan was NOT too crazy about this idea :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment