Welp, it seems I have more than a few months to make up for! So here goes nothing.... Hopefully by the end of today I will be totally caught up with the main events since last September. EEKKK!!
Let's start with Christmas 2011 :)
Then the grandparents showed up....
Matching up Dominoes!
Paul and Sandy aka MeMaw and PePaw
Grammee and Tristan
There are probably a hundred other pictures to choose from, so I will find a few more, but the best part of Christmas is that we get to spend it with family. We love our family (both sides of course) so much, and we are so thankful and blessed to have each of them in our lives! This year was especially cool because Tristan is old enough now to start to understand, as much as he can, what the TRUE meaning of Christmas is. As he learns more and more about Jesus, it is cool to be able to celebrate His birthday and not have Christmas be just presents.

No comments:
Post a Comment