"And he took the children in his arms, put his hands on them, and blessed them." Mark 10:16


Thursday, April 26, 2012

Backing up from December to October

I need to go back to October....

Tristan's adoption day is October 7th. We spend this day each year celebrating him being a part of our family by having a special family day. Since this year he was only 2, we kinda picked something special for him, but I think he was ok with it. :) We went to Busch Gardens Williamsburg. We had a BLAST. I really had NO idea what fun that could be with a toddler. It was an AMAZING day.

We started in the kiddie park and Ryan and I were concerned that Tristan would be scared or intimidated by the rides. They were kiddie rides, but still. He had never been on anything like them. We were SO wrong.... He fell in LOVE with them. In fact, the kiddie rides were not fast enough for him. At one point, he and I were on this mini berzerker ride thing, and he said, "Mama. When is it going to go faster?" I was already dizzy.....

After lunch, I mean RIGHT AFTER LUNCH, he saw the adult sized scrambler. He asked to go on it. Fortunately for him, he could ride as long as he had an adult with him. Unfortunately for me, I had just eaten a monster plate of food and Ryan doesn't ride spinney rides :) Let's just say we rode it two times in a row since no one else was in line, and I had to pull Tristan off when it finished. Dare devil....

As much as he liked the rides, his favorite thing of all time was the gondola rides that take you in the air across the park. He thought it was a train in the sky :)


I am having a hard time locating the pictures on this computer. When I find them, I will post them. OOps!


No comments: