"And he took the children in his arms, put his hands on them, and blessed them." Mark 10:16


Tuesday, April 19, 2011

off my chest

Just a little venting session....
So why is it that when people are going through hard times, whatever they may be, that people tell them, "Sending good vibes your way???" I know they mean well, and I am not trying to take away from them the fact that they are trying to say something positive, but what in the world are "good vibes" and how on earth are they going to better a situation? Isn't God the only one who is truly in control of a situation and can truly help to calm our nerves? I would much rather have God's favor and blessing on me and my family any day than vibes. I don't know about you, but if we do not pray for one another, then what are we doing....nothing???


Sorry for the venting, it just irks me, as I am sure you can tell!

With that being said, I pray that GOD blesses you all today with health, prosperity, and a peace that passes all understanding! 

Have a GREAT day!
Ashley

No comments: