"And he took the children in his arms, put his hands on them, and blessed them." Mark 10:16


Friday, April 1, 2011

life in general

I am home kinda sick today but I am mostly home because Tristan is under the weather. He has been running a fever the past 3 days so I figured it was time to make a visit to the ole doctor. Last night he was absolutely pathetic and was digging in his ears. Sure enough, he has an ear infection in his left ear with one forming in the right ear as well. At least it is caught early so hopefully he will bounce back quickly. Other than that, we have remained pretty healthy! If only my cold/cough would go away!!!

Our house is still sitting on the market. It hasn't really been that long since it has gone on the market, just odd seeing the sign and no one really looking at it. Some people have come by, but no real interest. As excited as I am about a new adventure, I am just as hesitant. We are in a new church that we just absolutely LOVE and I do not want to leave it. We love absolutely everything about it!!! The other thing is the house we fell in love with now has a contract on it. It is ok, we know God will have the perfect house for us when it is time, but I sure do love it. Time will tell!!!!

No comments: