"And he took the children in his arms, put his hands on them, and blessed them." Mark 10:16


Wednesday, March 12, 2008

ROAD BLOCKS STINK...

So everyone tells us that with adoptions, there are ALWAYS frustrating road blocks. I am hoping this is a road block and not a dead end... Apparently some flaws have come back with our paperwork leaving us wondering if we can proceed or not. I guess we will know in 2 weeks when we hear back! They are supposed to tell us if Russia will even accept us. PRAY THEY WILL!!!! We haven't given up hope yet!

On a much more pleasant note, I pulled in my driveway from work today and the footers have been dug out and the foundation has been poured for our massive garage! Yeah! Once we can get that done, we can begin the process of finishing our current garage so it can be a big bonus room. This should give us the space we need/want to have. Focusing on the positive...

No comments: