"And he took the children in his arms, put his hands on them, and blessed them." Mark 10:16


Monday, March 31, 2008

learning a little patience

I keep hearing people say, if you pray for patience, you will really learn a lesson... They weren't lying!

We are STILL waiting to hear back to see if we will even be allowed to proceed with the adoption. I am really REALLY hoping that it will be this week. This is the start to week 4 in the hold up! I will hopefully be able to tell you something about what is going on soon.

Meanwhile, our house is going great now that the hospital days are hopefully over. Our carpet will be put in this week, hardwood in the existing family room next week, and then we should be good to go! We also got to order our furniture this past weekend which really got me excited. I can't wait until it all comes together. I think this is better than moving into a new house. I don't have to pack anything up!

I hope everyone is doing well!

No comments: