"And he took the children in his arms, put his hands on them, and blessed them." Mark 10:16


Friday, September 16, 2011

apologizing again

Once again I find myself apologizing for not posting enough! Sorry!!!

Lately Tristan and I have been super busy. Imagine that. I really do not know of anyone who never claims to be busy! Hopefully one day, things will settle down a bit. Then again, I am sure we will find something else to do, then!

Tristan and I have been going through one letter a week. With this we have completed simple crafts and lessons to help him learn his letters and sounds. It has been nothing strenuous, just fun! He has really enjoyed it and has retained most of it! You can check out what we are doing at Doodles and Glue!

Fall is starting to set in. It is cooler outside and we have found ourselves out at the park and other places a whole lot more. It is a wonderful time of year! The only problem is I am NOT  a fan of winter... Fall is that reminder of the bitter part that has yet to get here.

No comments: