"And he took the children in his arms, put his hands on them, and blessed them." Mark 10:16


Sunday, October 24, 2010

One of my favorites...

This picture is one of my favorites for many reasons. Part of what I wanted with my book was to have my family on the back cover. I did not want to put just my picture because I wrote this with their support. I wanted them to have a piece of the book as well! We tried desperately to get a good family picture. We tried for weeks and nothing turned out well. Tristan refused to even look at the camera for most of them and then he was making an awful face if he did look. I don't know what this phase is but he hates his picture to be taken. So we were at Paul and Sandy's house for dinner and I took the camera in the off chance that he would cooperate. We all jumped on the tricycle and woo hoo! This is what we got! I like it! We have very few good family photos so this one had to do. I wish Tristan had smiled, but oh, well. It will now be on the back of Extra Special forever!

No comments: