"And he took the children in his arms, put his hands on them, and blessed them." Mark 10:16


Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Important week!!!

This week has been somewhat monumental for the Frey family. First of all, yesterday was Tristan's big 8 month birthday... HAPPY 8 MONTHS, TRISTAN!!! Mommy and Daddy love you SO much!
I am bummed because I couldn't go near him and still can't today. Late Sunday night I began to feel alittle wierd... by Monday morning I realized I had the full blown stomach bug! It is SO gross!!! So with that being said, Tristan was kept FAR away from me. Today I went back to work but still kept my distance from everyone. I feel much better, but still not 100%. I am so thankful for Ryan taking over the parent duties completely for these two days!

Our second big thing this week was our (hopefully) FINAL homevisit!!! Based on what our social worker told us today, Tristan's adoption should be completed by the end of the month. This is so bittersweet. We are of course AMAZINGLY excited for this process to be over, yet we have appreciated everything that Social Services and Bethany C. S. has done for us. We are forever grateful for their hardwork! Eventhough this has been our hope and prayer, to hear the words from her mouth just make everything seem so real. 8 months ago I never dreamed this day would get here! I will keep you posted when we find out more :) Pray we receive the letter SOON!!!!

God is good... have I said that before????

No comments: