"And he took the children in his arms, put his hands on them, and blessed them." Mark 10:16


Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I've Missed You!

I have missed blogging lately! We have had SUCH a BUSY summer! After we got home from PA, we whisked off to Duck, NC to enjoy a week on the beach with my parents and Jeremy. Then we were home for a week (a very busy week) and then we went to Smith Mountain Lake with Ryan's family. Both vacations were AMAZING and we have so much to share! I will be posting about those shortly. I started back to work yesterday so time is tight!

In the meantime, last Tuesday was Tristan's big 6 month birthday. SO HARD TO BELIEVE. While we were at the lake Tristan started sleeping on his belly. I love our monitor because it is a video. I can watch him sleeping on the monitor so I do not have to panic about him smothering himself!!

Today was Tristan's 6 mo. checkup. Here are a few things about our little man...

  • 18 lbs
  • 25 1/8 in long
  • started rolling ALL over the house this weekend
  • LOVES Beamer even though this love may not be reciprocated :)
  • listens and watches EVERYTHING around him
  • loves to eat! especially peas (the only real food he has tried....)
  • sleeps from 8:30- 6:30
  • enjoys being outside
  • likes baths and the water
  • is sitting for short spans of time on his own-has GREAT balance and strength
  • is a happy, healthy, blessing to our lives!

We loves Tristan so much! God is SO good. Just six months ago we were spending countless hours in the hospital only to hold him for short spans of time. Now, Tristan is a thriving happy baby who is loved more than he will ever know.

No comments: