"And he took the children in his arms, put his hands on them, and blessed them." Mark 10:16


Wednesday, August 13, 2008

FIVE whole years!!!

Ryan and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary August 9th. I really REALLY cant believe how fast time has flown. I take it that is a good thing! We celebrated our special day at Ryan's cousins' wedding in Pennsylvania. Dustin and Alison got married in Warrington, PA so we decided it would be a great way to remember our special day! We drove through the night Wed after church and got to Ryan's dad and Pat's house in the middle of the night. We spent a few days by the pool with nieces and nephews and then Saturday we went to the wedding. It was so much fun. we got to really hang out with Ryan's family, which happens VERY rarely. it was so nice. The wedding was beautiful and the reception was hoppin! We got Ryan's dad to do the lawnmower... hilarious!!! I hope that the first 5 years for Dustin and Ali go as wonderfully as Ryan and my first 5 years!

No comments: