I think I did it! Yeah! I hope you enjoy it. Again, this is a first attempt at the whole video thing, so hopefully the next one will be alittle more "together."
Adoption Update...
Well, there isnt really much to update you on. We are done with our homestudy with Bethany and we are having our final homestudy with Social Services on Monday at 9am. I just want something to play out. I am starting to get frustrated. We emptied a room to be able to to put a child in, but now we do not know if we get baby furniture, or just regular furniture. It is hard to know what to do. I really do not do well without planning. I guess it is just one of those things! I am definitely learning the true definition of patience. I do not like the word...
No comments:
Post a Comment